1. Whatever happens, you will finish the project on time. On time, meaning the last day when you have to submit your project (this includes quite a few a night outs before that day).
2. If you finish the project one/two weeks before time, either the project is very very simple for you or you didn’t do your project at all 😛
3. The first few weeks of the project will be really frustrating as you will be reading and chatting more than you code. Actually for the first few weeks, if your LOC is around 3-4 it is really great.
4. The last two-three days of your project, the LOC will shoot up to few hundreds 🙂
5. Even if you chat 24*7 during the project time, somehow you will complete the project on time. You won’t even realize how the code actually came there, but at the end of the day, it will be there.Though even if you work really hard 24*7, you will have the same output.
6. If you are geek and you are doing a project in Bangalore, don’t try to go to a pub.
7. You will be really satisfied about completing the project on the last day.
8. You will feel bad that you could have done lots more in the project only on the last day. You will realize you have taken more time to understand the old code 😛 Only on that day you will start loving your project and you will feel like working more on that.
9. Only if you have project review, you will feel really really sleepy that you might end up not coming for the review.
10 . Your friend’s project will always look easier.
11. The last three days, you will be cursing your project like anything. You will hate it to the core. But after that, you will think that your project is not so bad.
12. Only for the first one week, you will report for your project work on time. After that it will be late from 2-4 hours. Though this will be compensated by the night outs you do for your project.