Personal post. Exit here if you don’t know me or if you aren’t interested. Read this at your own risk.
Been a long time since I posted anything here. So many things have been happening around me and as usual, I was caught up with all _personal_ issues. 🙂
So here I’m. 4 in the morning. Typing whatever that comes to my mind. I’m not a great planner. Till now, I remember planning only about when to get up tomorrow morning. It usually is 8.15 if I have class at 8.30 or 9.00 if I have class at 9.20. And after joining my job, it is 8 if I have a meeting at 9. Or 11 if I have a meeting after lunch. So, what exactly I’m trying to say here is I’m planning something big here.
Hmmm, I’m going to plan what I want to do in the next 3 months. And yeah, it is not by coincidence that I choose 3 months. So here comes my plans or todo’s or whatever you may call them.
- Finish InterviewStreet.
- Watch all the movies under IMDb Top 250. Yes, all work and no fun makes everyone a dull boy. 🙂
- Become Div 1 in Topcoder. This is here not because this is my ambition or anything. I don’t have any craze for blue. Nor I’m dying for a better topcoder rating. I hate waiting for the system results. I hate waiting and I want to move to Div 1 just for this reason.
- Finish reading Lord of the Rings.
- Skip lunch only twice a week and should NOT skip all three meals anytime. If you know me, then you must be knowing that there is no question about breakfast. 😛
- Finish OPCCalendar and make it real good.
Oh god, these look like my resolutions. But trust me, they aren’t.