Personal post. Exit here if you don’t know me or if you aren’t interested. Read this at your own risk.
Been a long time since I posted anything here. So many things have been happening around me and as usual, I was caught up with all _personal_ issues. 🙂
So here I’m. 4 in the morning. Typing whatever that comes to my mind. I’m not a great planner. Till now, I remember planning only about when to get up tomorrow morning. It usually is 8.15 if I have class at 8.30 or 9.00 if I have class at 9.20. And after joining my job, it is 8 if I have a meeting at 9. Or 11 if I have a meeting after lunch. So, what exactly I’m trying to say here is I’m planning something big here.
Hmmm, I’m going to plan what I want to do in the next 3 months. And yeah, it is not by coincidence that I choose 3 months. So here comes my plans or todo’s or whatever you may call them.
- Finish InterviewStreet.
- Watch all the movies under IMDb Top 250. Yes, all work and no fun makes everyone a dull boy. 🙂
- Become Div 1 in Topcoder. This is here not because this is my ambition or anything. I don’t have any craze for blue. Nor I’m dying for a better topcoder rating. I hate waiting for the system results. I hate waiting and I want to move to Div 1 just for this reason.
- Finish reading Lord of the Rings.
- Skip lunch only twice a week and should NOT skip all three meals anytime. If you know me, then you must be knowing that there is no question about breakfast. 😛
- Finish OPCCalendar and make it real good.
Oh god, these look like my resolutions. But trust me, they aren’t.
Hi, Judging by your posts, i could see that you are an enthusiast in topcoder. Could you write an article on the various plugins available for TopCoder contests comparing them with the IDEs’ they support and the corresponding OS on which they work?
It would be very helpful for a newbie.
Thanks in advance.